Fiduciary Investment Services
- Coordinate the entire investment process and provide proper documentation.
- Provide monitoring reports for the performance, risk & expenses of the plan.
- Develop an overall asset allocation strategy for the plan.
- Develop and oversee model portfolios as investment options for the participants, if applicable.
- Make recommendations which qualify as Qualified Default Investment Alternative (“QDIA”) under ERISA.
Management of vendor relationships
- Act as liaison between your organization and your current retirement plan vendor.
- Bring new ideas and capabilities from your vendors and the industry in general to your organization for consideration.
- Negotiate and manage plan expenses and fees with the vendor.
- Lead and develop RFP process by conducting market analysis.
- Negotiate proposal with vendors.
- Deliver RFP evaluation and provide advice and guidance regarding evaluation.
- Coordinate vendor presentations.
- Facilitate change of vendor and manage the conversion process.
Assist in plan design strategies
- Provide updates on new legislation as well as advice on implementation of new plan design capabilities and their potential impact on the plan and its participants.
- Review annual compliance testing to determine if there are efficiencies that can be gained by plan design changes.
Provide fiduciary consulting & oversight
- Ensure proper adherence to fiduciary obligations.
- Create, Update and Review Investment Policy Statement.
- Help establish a Plan Investment Committee.
- Help coordinate the functions/activities of the Plan Investment Committee.
- Assist with agendas and minutes of Plan Investment Committee meetings.
Employee Education & Communication Services: Enrollment
- Conduct employee surveys to determine interest in specific topics.
- Conduct group education and/or enrollment meetings.
Personalized Employee Education
- Conduct individual education sessions with employees and spouses/significant others.
- Tailor sessions to meet individual needs.